- Nprn: 7188
- Summary: Cwmmoiro Methodist Schoolroom was built in 1882 in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable entry type. By 1998 the schoolroom had fallen into dereliction but by 2007 had been converted into a house.
In 1905 (Royal Commission on the Church of England and other Religious Bodies in Wales and Monmouthshire) there were 130 sittings in the Sunday school and it was valued at £150.
RCAHMW, November 2009
- Description: Sunday school chapel built 1882. Built in the Simple Round-Headed style, gable entry type. Status (1998): derelict.
The chapel has now (2009) been converted into a house.
Disused on evidence of OS map.
- Built: 1882 Source:Evan James
- Built: 1882 Source:Plaque
- Date Of Chapel: 1882 Source:
- £ 150: 1905 (RCCEORBWM)
- 130: 1905 (RCCEORBWM)
- Disused: 28/01/1997 (Site visit)
- Converted: 2011 Dwelling (Geograph website)
- Welsh: ()
- Monument Type: CHAPEL
- Form: Building
- Storey: Single Storey
- Style: Simple Round-Headed
- Plan: Gable Entry
- Window Glazing: Small Pane
- Windows: Round-Headed
Key Details of this Chapel
Key Dates of this Chapel
Costs during this Chapels History
Capacities during this Chapels History
Changes of Status its History
The Languages of the Chapel during its History
Key Characteristics of this Chapel
Images from Coflein
- Grid Reference: SN77026547
- Address: STRATA FLORIDA