- Nprn: 6480
- Summary: Carmel Chapel was built in 1833 and rebuilt in 1860 and 1913. The present chapel, dated 1913, is built in the Classical style of the gable entry type.
RCAHMW, July 2009.
- Description: Chapel built 1833 & rebuilt 1860; present chapel rebuilt 1913 in classical style, gable entry type. Status (1997): in chapel use. Date of present building 1913.
Cement rendered finish on exterior, interior finish excellent, furnishings of excellent quality. One burial ground surrounds the main chapel, other sited opposite the chapel house. Site visit I D Jones 10/08/1997.
- Built: 1833 Source:Religious Census
- Built: 1860 Source:Jones, I D
- Rebuilt: 1913 Source:Plaque
- Date Of Chapeldate date Of Chapel: 1913 Source:
- £ 450: 1905 (RCCEORBWM)
- All: 1851 (Religious Census)
- 350: 1905 Sittings (RCCEORBWM)
- Chapel: 10/08/1997 (Site visit - I D Jones)
- Welsh: 10/08/1997 (Site visit - I D Jones)
- Monument Type: CHAPEL
- Form: Building
- Style: Classical
- Plan: Gable Entry
- Window Glazing: Stained Glass
- Windows: Mixed
Key Details of this Chapel
Key Dates of this Chapel
Costs during this Chapels History
Capacities during this Chapels History
Changes of Status its History
The Languages of the Chapel during its History
Key Characteristics of this Chapel
Images from Coflein
- Grid Reference: SN58421650
- Address: CARMEL, TEMPLE BAR