- Nprn: 14235
- Summary: Llandaff North Methodist Chapel was built in 1877. It is brick built in the Sub-Classical and later Vernacular style with a gable entry plan and round headed windows.
RCAHMW, May 2012
- Description: Built in 1877. Built in a Italiante & Vernacular style, gable entry type. Present status : Chapel
Name of chapel: Llandaff North Methodist Church KMU ref: 
Address: Copleston Road, Llandaff North, Cardiff NRPN ref:14235
Denomination: Methodist OS ST1519/7876
Date of visit: 24/11/95
GENERAL CONDITION OF BUILDING AS AT SURVEY:
CHERISHED BUT STRUGGLING
MAIN NOTEWORTHY FEATURE of MAIN BUILDING / COMPLEX:
Small, simple rectangular single storey structure built 1877.
Timber cross surmounting gable facade.
Vernacular Romanesque in Blue pennant sandstone with considerable yellow brick detailing to quoins, central circular motif and to round headed main windows each side of gabled (later) porch, which masks lower, round headed central door.
Single step raised dais, curtain for reredos, only tie rods visible of roof construction.
NB; FULLER UNEDITED DESCRIPTION EXISTS
- Datestone: 1877 Source:KMU Architects
- Date Of Chapel: 1877 Source:
- Chapel: 24/11/1995 (KMUA)
- Chapel: 30/11/2010 (Denominational website)
- Monument Type: CHAPEL
- Form: Building
- Storey: Single Storey
- Style: Mixed
- Plan: Gable Entry
- Window Glazing: Fanlight
- Windows: Round-Headed
Key Details of this Chapel
Key Dates of this Chapel
Changes of Status its History
Key Characteristics of this Chapel
Images from Coflein
- Grid Reference: ST15197876
- Address: COPLESTON ROAD, CARDIFF,