- Nprn: 14233
- Summary: Heath Gospel Hall Independent Chapel was built in 1921 by members of the congregation. It is built in the vernacular style with two storeys, a gable entry plan and flat headed stained glass windows.
RCAHMW, May 2012
- Description: Built in 1921, in a vernacular style, gable entry type. Present status : Chapel Site show on OS 25" map 1942 as "Gospel Hall" & as "Hall" on 1948 6" map. GAW, 22/05/2000.
Name of chapel: Heath Gospel Hall KMU ref: 
Address: Curll Avenue, Heath, Cardiff NRPN ref:14233
Denomination: Independent OS ST1737/7903
Date of visit: 19/02/96
GENERAL CONDITION OF BUILDING AS AT SURVEY:
CHERISHED BUT STRUGGLING
MAIN NOTEWORTHY FEATURE of MAIN BUILDING / COMPLEX:
Elaborate ashlar detailed surrounds to openings in plain red brick facade;
very simple long rectangular building with subdivided spaces.
Reverse crow-stepped corbel in brick to verge;
blocked-up semi-circular window to main elevation above cornice of doorcase moulding.
Built by members of the congregation in 1921.
Text painted on preaching-end wall.
- Datestone: 1921 Source:KMU Architects
- Date Of Chapel: 1921 Source:
- Chapel: 19/02/1996 (KMUA)
- Monument Type: CHAPEL
- Form: Building
- Storey: Two Storey
- Style: Late 20th Century
- Plan: Gable Entry
- Window Glazing: Stained Glass
- Windows: Flat-Headed
Key Details of this Chapel
Key Dates of this Chapel
Changes of Status its History
Key Characteristics of this Chapel
Images from Coflein
- Grid Reference: ST17317902
- Address: CURLL AVENUE, HEATH,